This is a common Microsoft error, usually related to low disk space in your SQL server. You can find more information on this here:
Articles in this section
- A file is missing either in your Sharegate or .NET Framework installation and prevents the application from running correctly
- An Unexpected Error Occured
- Invalid Certificate
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- One or more environments targeted by this task have been disconnected.
- Proxy authentication is required in order to connect to your SharePoint site
- Sharegate added me everywhere as Site Collection Administrator - how to undo this?
- Sharegate update failed
- Sharegate was unable to get the version of your SharePoint server
- SharePoint encountered an internal "ServiceActivationException" error while trying to respond to a request