To uninstall the Sharegate Office 365 Extension, you can use one of these three methods:
- In the Sharegate Desktop app, click Settings from the bottom-left menu.
- Select Insights.
- Under Environments, click the Deactivate Office 365 Extension button.
- Click Deactivate to confirm your selection. Note that this does not revoke the extension's permissions. In order to do that, you must follow the Manual Revoke procedure.
- Connect to your Global Admin Center
- Go to portal.azure.com
- Click Azure Active Directory
- Click Enterprise Applications
- Click All Applications
- Search 9094f2b7-9059-4a2f-9500-9d0951212959
- Click on the entry (will be Sharegate Office 365 Extension)
- Click Overview
- Click Delete
- Confirm with Yes
1. Install the 64-bit version of the Microsoft Online Services Sign-in Assistant: Download link
2. Install the 64-bit version of the Windows Azure Active Directory Module for Windows PowerShell:
3. In PowerShell: Connect-MsolService
4. Enter your credentials for the desired global administration center that you would like to revoke the application's access from.
5. In PowerShell: Remove-MsolServicePrincipal -AppPrincipalId 9094f2b7-9059-4a2f-9500-9d0951212959