Missing Site Owners will notify you of sites that have a number of valid Site Owners that falls below the amount you set in your Insights settings.
Orphaned users and system accounts are not considered valid Site Owners.
- When you are notified that there are missing Site Owners on sites in your environment, click Resolve.
- You can select one object to view specific properties on it, including Permissions, and Owners.
- To select multiple objects, use the check boxes, or select all using the check box at the top-left of the table.
- The Resolve Actions menu can be found in the bottom-right corner of the app, once one or more objects are selected.
- The actions you can take on Missing Site Owners are Ignore, or Add Owner.
- Select your action and continue.
Ignoring an object places it under the Ignored Objects tab. If an object is ignored, you will not receive notifications on it.
An ignored object cannot be moved back to the Overview, however you are still able to take action on any object placed under the Ignored Objects tab.
If you click to add an Owner, a text box will appear, and you can type in the name of the user you would like to add as a Site Owner. You can add multiple names to assign multiple users as Owners.