Version: Sharegate 7.2
Improvements to the interface and user experience.
- All Tasks
- You can now filter specific task types, which makes finding Migration Reports, Pre-Checks, Inventory Reports, and so on a breeze!
- License Activation
- You will enjoy a more intuitive flow, and better screen tips to help you out as you go.
- We improved the look of the first-time connection screen, added better screen tips to help you out as you go, and made sure the option to connect to all site collections is clear.
- You can now select a target for your migration using list view, just like you are used to in the Explorer!
One more level to help you manage better!
- Drill-down to the document level in the Explorer list view.
Connection-loss won't mean confusion.
- Sharegate detects the loss of a connection to your farm, and will notify you as well as indicate the connection loss in the explorer and Quick Actions panel.
- If a connection to an environment is lost, Sharegate will pause any running tasks on that environment.
- You will no longer continue to see the notification that your environment is offline once it has in fact been reconnected.
Visibility on broken inheritance.
- Sharegate lets you know from the Explorer list view if an item has broken inheritance.
- You can select and remove members from a SharePoint group using Quick Actions.
- You will no longer see an error message if you try to refresh a deleted web application.
- Group Owners are loaded asynchronously when using the Add member view in Quick Actions.
- Running multiple transformations at the same time will not change the details section of a report for another transformation.
- You won't be prevented from adding a security group as a Site Collection Administrator when launching the operation through the Explorer.
- There was an issue with searching for a user ID when the field contained an email instead of a numeric ID.
- We fixed an issue that occured when running reports on a Onedrive for Business when targeting an Office 365 Admin Center.
- There was a performance issue on the Permissions Matrix Report that occurred when applying filters on users, or expanding all groups with a large number of entries.
- We fixed an issue that would occur when exporting a Permissions Matrix Report from All Tasks.
- We fixed an issue that would occur with date filtering in report lists if the application was opened for more than a day.
- Some systems were seeing an encoding error in the Explorer.
- We support the modern web parts People and Image.
- We better manage the migration of URLs in modern web parts.
- We improved how we manage migrations of fields with no set mapping.
- Members and Owners can be copied between two Office 365 Groups.
- Connections to an Office 365 root Site Collection will no longer be redirected to the Central Administration.
- Sharegate will respect your default migration speed settings when performing a duplicate site collection.
- We fixed an issue that would cause data to go missing for some columns in Copy Content.
- You can see a user display name in the tooltip when creating user mappings.
- Sharegate will not ignore permission levels mapping when merging two site collections.
- Content type web part pages will copy correctly to and from Site Page libraries in Office 365.
- Fixed a problem with sorting columns in SharePoint 2003.
- Mappings are now properly taken into account when performing a pre-check analysis.
- We formed a clearer error message for unsupported update of list settings.
- We fixed an issue for list workflows in SharePoint 2007 that contain an apostrophe.
- We fixed an issue that would cause the action and destination path to be missing from the migration report when migrating with Insane Mode to Office 365.
- Workflows for SharePoint 2007 will no longer see their name or description contain an encoded character in utf8 format.
- We fixed an issue that would occur when migrating the navigation settings for a site that contains subsites in a SharePoint 2016 source environment.
- We now support migrating the Set item permissions, Query User Profile, and Build String actions from On-Premises to Office 365 environments.
- We fixed an issue that would occur when boolean values in Nintex forms were not lowercase.
- We fixed an issue with Nintex provisioning in Office 365.
- The EULA has been updated. Check it out here.
- We fixed an error with Sharegate licensing that would occur when launching several operations in different PowerShell windows at the same time.
If you require assistance or have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org