Sharegate determines that a site is unused when it has not been modified in the past 6 months.
To determine the last modified date of a site, Sharegate uses the latest date from the following:
- Creation date of the site
- Creation date of a list in the site
- Last modified date of an item from a list in the site
- Last date an item was deleted from a list in the site
- Click Reporting
- Click Unused Site Report.
- Select the target of the report.
- Select Run Now.
- You will now have a list of all unused sited associated to your selected target.
You can edit the results as desired.