Version: Sharegate 5.19
Office 365 Group Reports
Create reports that give you an overview on your Office 365 Groups and stay in control of your cloud environment. Create a new report and try it out.
Quick Action Menu in your Reports
The Quick Actions menu is now directly inside report results so you can easily delete items, check-in documents, edit properties, and so on.
Migrate to Office 365 with Special Characters
Sharegate now supports documents with the the special characters "%" and "#" while migrating to Office 365.
- Diagnostic mode now available for the management app.
- Refreshing a Site Collection would sometimes clear the cache for all Site Collections.
- When you would use the handy Quick Actions menu to delete something, a scrollbar would sometimes display for no reason.
- The Removing Permissions page would sometimes display the text oddly.
- When using the Clean Orphaned users action, orphaned users on One Drives were not being shown.
- The alignment of the selected items details section was off in the Explorer.
- When duplicating a site in office 365 while using Insane Mode, some elements in the report results would still show as in progress even if the duplication was completed.
- Some of the text was being cropped on the Duplicate Site Collection options page when the Sharegate app was in a minimal size.
- Canceling a Duplicate Site Collection action would show no results instead of showing that the action was canceled (we didn’t mean to leave you hanging like that).
- We added a useful description to the Duplicate Site Collection options, and ensure the duplication target is displayed when loading.
- Getting an error early in the site duplication process would sometimes cause the Duplicate Site Collection report results to appear in progress and come up empty.
- Improved the connection process to OneDrive environments when connected as a Global Administrator so you don’t see authorization errors.
- Sharegate wouldn’t reload saved query results in Reporting if the Version field was included for List Items and/or Documents.
- There was an issue with target selection in Scheduling that could lead to some scheduled reports coming up empty.
- If you are running Inventory on a File Share, paths that are too long will be disabled instead of generating an error.
- Some of the controls in the Inventory details tab weren’t properly aligned.
- Script errors during Browser Authentication were crashing the PowerShell execution process.
- We added a warning message for the Content Search WebPart in Advanced Mode to help you better understand a product limitation.
- Fixed a performance issue in the Permissions Matrix Report that would be triggered when running it for a large Office 365 environment.
- We mitigated any impact of Active Directory issues when running Inventory.
- Added a transformation on Approval Status in Reporting.
- You can now delete list items and documents.
- Added Checked Out Documents in our Most Popular section of Reporting.
- You can get a migration report with Diagnostic Mode even if Diagnostic Mode was not started before the migration began.
- A null reference would occur during Diagnostic Mode’s analysis of the network trace if the DNS was slow or down.
- User and Group mappings in the migration app now allow mapping to different types, like SharePoint Group to Security Group, Security Group to User, and so on.
- We preemptively fixed a possible issue migrating folder hierarchies that contain multiple folders with the same name.
- We improved the Migration app’s memory management when migrating large files.
- We now ensure that Russian characters will not be removed from a file name during an import from Google Drive in the migration app.
- There was a bug when migrating a list with a workflow that would cause a duplicate to be created of the workflow/workflow association if it was renamed at the destination.
- Corrected a possible issue when extracting properties from large PDF files.
- The state of disabled Nintex workflow action sets will be preserved when migrating to and from Office 365.
- Created a clear error message for migration occurrences of a Nintex reusable workflow from an On-Premises server to Office 365.
- Better performance in the case of server throttling.
- We now display pop-ups instantly, without any annoying fade-in effects.
- You can now scroll horizontally in most grinds using your trackpad. Live 2-D to the fullest!
If you require assistance or have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org