See things differently? The gifs and screenshots on this article reflect Sharegate version 5.23 or greater.
The new report option allows you to create a custom report. This is especially useful if none of the pre-built reports fit your needs.
You have the need for a report with custom built parameters.
- In the Sharegate app, open Reporting.
- Click New Report.
- Select your Object Type, Filters, and Columns as needed.
- Select the target(s) for your report.
- Click Continue without Saving if the report is a one-time use.
- Click Save and Continue if you will need the report again, and if you would like to automate the report with scheduling.
You can edit your report results once they load.