Version: Sharegate 5.17
Schedule your Reports
Automate your Permissions Matrix and Audit reports to run at any time.
Duplicate Site Collections
Duplicate any existing site collection in your environments directly from your Explorer.
Use a New File Format with Import from Excel
Use the CSV file format to edit your metadata or to bulk edit content with the Import from Excel feature.
Authorization wouldn't always be recognized while using Sharegate's management features to access your groups and other data while signed into Office 365 as a Global Admin.
- We now support files up to 10GB in size when you are migrating to SharePoint 2016 or Office 365 using normal mode.
We won't prevent a list migration just because there is an invalid form associated to it.
When migrating a library containing a content type, you would sometimes be blocked from migrating the content type if it was created from a template.
Query strings don't usually fit into a conventional path structure, so we were running into issues migrating them. We now applied a fix so Custom forms for content types that contain a query string in their URL will be properly handled during a migration.
Creating a site collection that contains spaces in the URL name will no longer cause an error to occur.
The Audit Report will display your correct regional settings and no longer run into issues if there is a variance of the date and time formats between the server and your workstation.
No need to lose visibility on workflow variables, because you can now migrate the Log in history List Nintex action from Office 365 to an On-Premises installation.
- You won't have any more issues in your data type mappings when migrating Nintex Workflows to Office 365 if you have a field containing several users on lookup values.
When you use the CAML editor to find a user variable, you will see the variable at the source when you migrate from on-premises to Office 365.
We know you set variables for a reason, so Nintex will no longer replace the People or Group variables with another variable when you are migrating a workflow to Office 365.
- We fixed a bug that was causing our introduction to the All tasks panel to show up at random times.
- Sharegate will no longer run with elevated privileges when starting after a machine installation.
- You can now click the document links in your query results grid.
If you require assistance or have questions, please contact us at email@example.com