Version: Sharegate 7.1
Benefit from SharePoint's Modern Experience
Moving to the cloud? Take full advantage of the modern experience with our new advanced copy options and quick action menu.
Web Applications are Back!
We heard you were looking for your web apps... look no further. We listened to your feedback and brought them back to the Explorer!
Improved Search experience in the Explorer
Sharegate Desktop 7.1 fully supports search by URL. No need to know your entire site name, because even a partial URL will bring up results.
- You can now edit more actions directly in Quick Actions.
- The context button in the breadcrumbs would disappear in certain situations.
- The checkboxes besides items in the Explorer were not always visible.
- Errors already queued will not display again.
- We added some missing information in warnings when exporting a report.
- The Bulk Edit Content feature would prevent you from performing a bulk edit if only one list or library exists due to a target selection issue.
- We support all the most popular Modern WebParts associated to Microsoft's "New Experience".
- The Nintex Build String, Commit Pending Changes, and For Each actions are now supported.
- Better handling of duplicate list items when performing a Copy Content action.
- We improved the breadcrumbs in the Migration section of the app.
- The migration status will now be maintained when a task is available on the upper right task widget.
- When performing a Copy Structure, we will filter special groups with long identifiers.
- We improved the Task Widget animation during an import to Office 365.
- There was an issue when the Metadata properties conflicted with the Operation Mode settings in Advanced Options.
- Fixed an issue when performing an incremental copy for items in Office 365 site collections connected to a group.
- When keeping a Google Drive copy session idle too long on an administrator account, the authentication would expire.
- Fixed an issue with how Google Drive users were listed when connected using an administrator account.
- We will not raise an error if you are not a Term Store Administrator when migrating a site collection to a source that does not have taxonomy.
- Improved pre-check experience when planning a migration in manual mode
- We improved the Task Widget animation when cleaning out a lot of tasks.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Sharegate Desktop app to crash on launch.
- When disconnecting from a farm that you just connected to, the app would permanently display the "Gathering information..." bar.
- The refresh ribbon was displaying on the Explorer even when there were no new results to display.
- Fixed authentication issues that were occurring when connection to an Office 365 environment using a federated authentication.
If you require assistance or have questions, please contact us at email@example.com