Version: Sharegate 5.16.1
- Improved stability when running Inventory on SharePoint to ensure details are properly registered, even if there are any unforeseen issues with the target scope.
- We let you know when the service account (i.e. SHAREPOINT\system) can’t be used to create a site collection.
- Our browser authentication can detect cookies better than ever before so we can avoid connection issues when authenticating with Office 365.
- Better inventory analysis flow when you run inventory so there won’t be incorrect error details.
- You will no longer see an error if you run a migration that copies a list item with multiple lookup fields that targets the same list in the destination.
- There is now a “Shared from external” view when running a Google Drive import action in our migration app.
- Sharegate will no longer have issues generating the manifest package for insane mode while migrating from a source to Office 365.
- We’ll now migrate the initiation form for a Sharegate 2010 workflow even if the workflow can’t be started manually.
- InfoPath forms with references to the same field multiple times will no longer cause an error because the migration destination also has multiple matches to the field.