Working on it
Have a clean and easy migration
- Performance improvements for a smoother migration.
- Cleanup and improvements for a more fluid unification.
- Run a migration with the SharePoint modern experience.
- If issues arise during a migration, correct them immediately through the app.
Have easier access to management actions
- All actions previously available in the Edit button will be moved directly to the Quick Actions panel.
Be proactive in the management of your environments
- The new Insights tab will provide recommendations for your environments based on Sharepoint best practices.
- Inquire with Office 365 site owners regarding flagged issues.
- Easily identify missing site owners and administrators.
- Drill-down to the document level in the Explorer list view.
- Sharegate detects the loss of a connection to your farm, and will notify you as well as indicate the connection loss in the explorer and Quick Actions panel.
- Sharegate lets you know from the Explorer list view if an item has broken inheritance.
- Search and sort by URL in the explorer grid.
- We brought back Web Applications to the Explorer.
- You can now search for Subsites, letting you find what you need much faster.
- Report and edit List experience setting (Classic, Modern)
- Edit Access Requests settings
- You can now make modifications directly to the Administrators, Owners, and Members section.
- You can now select a target for your migration using list view, just like you are used to in the Explorer!
- Take full advantage of the modern experience with our new advanced copy options and quick action menu.
- Migration of the List experience setting (Classic, Modern)
- Migration of Nintex Actions (Build String, Commit Pending Changes, For Each, Set Item Permissions, Query User Profile)
- Sharegate is now a single unified tool to help you migrate and manage proactively.
- You can now filter specific task types, which makes finding Migration Reports, Pre-Checks, Inventory Reports, and so on a breeze!
- You will enjoy a more intuitive flow, and better screen tips to help you out as you go.
- We improved the look of the first-time connection screen, added better screen tips to help you out as you go, and made sure the option to connect to all site collections is clear.
- Pre-Check with PowerShell for all Copy Structure commands