Version: Sharegate 5.15.5
- No more unauthorized exception error message in Copy Site Objects when trying to perform Pre-Check on a list with a source that contains lookup fields.
- When using PowerShell to run a migration, you will be warned if your source or destination is not compatible with Insane Mode.
- Better domain name retrieval when expanding group members using the Permissions Matrix Report.
- You can now use Ctrl+C to terminate a command in progress in PowerShell.
- No more failure message when you need to delete multiple groups at once.
- Files with certain extensions will no longer cause errors when running Inventory.
- Clean orphaned users action now supports orphaned Site Collection administrators.
- We can now support the view events category in the audit report for SharePoint 2016.
- You will no longer see an error during Pre-Check if your Record Library is not available in the destination.
- Improved external sharing report to support new Office 365 sharing mode (for existing external users only).
- No more issues with Site Collection creation on Office 365 when there are not enough resources available.
- No more issues when you use Pre-Check for promoting a subsite to a site collection.
- You can now add or remove an index to a List Column through quick actions in the Explorer, or after executing a query that returns the columns of a list.
- You will no longer see pending Office 365 site collections in your Explorer until they are created.
- Improved error handling in File Share Inventory to prevent false missing permissions errors.
- No more errors resulting from having the same child twice when using Clean Limited Access on a Site Collection
- You won't lose the top navigation link to your home page after migrating just because the Server Infrastructure Publishing feature is not activated in the site collection.
- Sharegate won't unnecessarily update the document template URL during migration if the destination document template URL is the same.
- In rare cases, the content of wiki pages are modified after migration. We fixed the issue that was causing that to happen.
- No more validation errors in your choice fields if you change a value using interactive mode during your migration.
- Applied a fix that will make migrating lists with lookup fields work even more seamlessly.
- You will no longer need the Server Extension to keep moderation status and author time stamps in Office 365 after migration
- No more authentication expiration issues when working with managed metadata during migration.
- Better support for viewing rows when migrating survey to Office 365 and exporting the results to Excel.
- System permission levels will no longer be migrated.
- No more issues migrating a calendar event if the event type is unknown.
- Better support of links embedded in HTML content for webparts during migration.
- Missing Content Types will no longer cause issues when migrating a SharePoint 2010 Workflow.
- Task hierarchy will be preserved for task lists during migration.
- We now support the migration of Content Search Query webparts.
- Better web error handling in Sharegate so you can migrate working webs for Sharepoint 2003 and 2007.
- No more issues with item detection in the destination when migrating a video to a video set.
- No more issues with Content Search Query webpart migration.
- We'll now use author and created by as a default for Google Drive files when migrating if editor and modified by is not provided, to avoid issues with default mapping.
- Better list lookup conversion when migrating to a source with duplicate values.
- No more locking issue with Video Set when when performing a structure migration.
Sharegate for Nintex
- No more error message when you try to migrate a Nintex form with variables to Office 365
- No more issues when you need to send a notification in Nintex after migrating from on-premises to Office 365.
- No more conversion of display format of Nintex forms list lookup after migration.
- You can now manage your Site Collections connected to Office 365 groups in Sharegate through the explorer.
- We removed the repair option in Programs and Features for Sharegate, since the feature is not available when you no longer have the .msi file on your computer.
- You will now see more information on environments that are having network issues in the Network Problems popup.
- Improved guest links handling to support Office 365's latest changes.
- Improved Modern UI interface support for Office 365 for Picture Library.
- Improved Office 365 domain detection to avoid authentication issues.
- Improved support of special characters in filename for Sharegate reporting engine.
- New Office 365 terminology means that Tenant admin is Global administrator, and tenant administration site is SharePoint admin center.
If you require assistance or have questions, please contact us at email@example.com