Version: Sharegate 5.22
Never miss out on a completed task when Sharegate is minimized.
Bulk Edit Content
Edit the metadata for any list or library easily with the new option in Quick Actions.
Migrate owners and members from Site Collections to Team Sites Connected to Office 365 Groups
Migrate to Team Sites connected to Office 365 Groups so you don’t need to start from scratch. Use Site Template Mappings to map from Team Site to Team.
When you apply a transformation on an object, the default name for the exported Excel file will reflect the name of transformation to help you keep track of it.
The Checked Out Documents report will now recognize the user preferences by culture, such as the en-NZ (New Zealand) date format in Office 365.
The process to determine the user preferences by culture for SharePoint 2010 has also been improved.
There was a display issue for the Permission Matrix Reports when elements had custom permissions.
Unknown errors will now always be displayed in the Sharegate Inventory summary view.
Sharegate will not clean limited access in parent objects, in order to prevent permission changes in the case where a child object has an explicit permission.
- If there was a custom permission on a subsite under another subsite, and that subsite inherits its permission from the site collection, the permission was not copied when using Copy User Permissions.
Migration of 400-character long paths to Office 365 is now fully supported in Normal Mode or Insane Mode.
Migration of files containing special characters (#, %) to Office 365 is now fully supported.
Migrating a SharePoint Group via the Group tab will no longer indicate a conflict if a Security Group or a user with the same name already exists at the destination.
Fixed special characters handling for export paths (when exporting file to file system).
Migration Reports weren’t appearing anymore when upgrading from an old Sharegate version to 5.21.
- You can now merge a site collection with a communication site.
Applied a fix to stop an error that could prevent you from migrating an Office 365 Site Collection.
When using Insane Mode for Office 365, issues could occur when manually creating a self-lookup column if a built-in one in a list already exists.
- Nintex Action Set can now be migrated from an on-premises source to an Office 365 destination.
- Improved the Google Drive requests rate limit handling.
Applied a fix on a potential connection issue with custom login pages in Google Drive.
- Improved support for special characters in folder names for folder size and item count retrieval.
Adjusted processing units in Insane Mode.
- Paths in PowerShell can now support “\” instead of just “/”.
If you require assistance or have questions, please contact us at email@example.com