You cannot undo delete operations, but you can recover the object in the Recycle Bin found in your Site Settings. For more information on you Recycle Bin, click here.
Articles in this section
- How do I deactivate Auditing events?
- What is an Orphaned User?
- If I delete an object using Sharegate, can I then undo the delete operation?
- Will applying a transformation or editing permissions on a Site Collection associated to an Office 365 Group affect the Group?
- Does duplicating a Site Collection associated to an Office 365 Group also duplicate the group?
- Can I connect to all site collections in my Farm/Tenant without having to connect to each on manually?
- Why are the Site Owners empty for my site?
- How do I activate or Deactivate Sites or Sites Collection Features?