No, incremental migration will only copy files if they are new or have been modified since the last migration. Due to security reasons, Sharegate does not delete files at the destination.
Articles in this section
- Does Sharegate remember my saved copy options and mappings for each session?
- Can a migration be paused, resumed, or reverted?
- Does Sharegate correct URLs?
- Is it possible to schedule migrations with Sharegate?
- Does Sharegate preserve Orphaned User values during migration?
- Home Page and Default ASPX Pages
- Why are my permissions not preserved after importing from my file share?
- Are list item IDs preserved during migration?
- If I delete a file at my source after running a migration, and then run an incremental migration, will it delete the file at the destination?
- Is it possible to migrate only a desired view within a list?