Version: Sharegate 5.9
- It is now possible to migrate the structure and the content of Record Libraries.
- It is also possible to migrate the structure and the content of Lists and Document Libraries that have In Place Records Management enabled.
- Google Drive migration now supports Export and Import from Excel.
- The pre-check will now detect errors and warnings associated with file paths that are over the limit imposed by SharePoint.
- Survey questions with branching settings are now copied correctly.
Sharegate for Nintex
- Copying the Nintex Workflow History when it has a large amount of entries will now work as expected.
- Fixed an error where the 'Workflow can use app permissions' feature could not be found at the destination.
- Migrating Nintex forms from SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint 2010 will no longer cause errors with the latest Nintex Forms patch.
- Conditions on Nintex workflow variables are now migrated correctly between SharePoint on-premises and Office 365.
- Expanding security groups in the Permissions Matrix Report will now work even if the domain isn't provided.
- Connecting to a OneDrive for Business in the Explorer will now automatically focus and expand the appropriate node in the navigation tree.
- Fixed an issue where items with unique permissions would sometimes be omitted in some permissions reports.
- Users with specific regional settings in their user profile can now run audit reports without any issue.
- Fixed a potential issue that could prevent folders from being migrated using the Insane Mode for Office 365.
- Performing a pre-check from SharePoint 2003 to 2007 when the destination is Office 365 should now work as expected.
- Improved the performance of the Sharegate upgrade process.
- Running audit reports on sites with special characters in their address will now work as expected.
- Operations that take too long to complete with the Insane Mode on Office 365 are now retried automatically with the Normal Mode.
- Fixed an issue where some item versions could be missing at the destination on Office 365 when using the Insane Mode.
- Clicking on Select All in the Clean Orphaned Users will now select all users that are available in the list.
- The audit report will no longer return an error message when there's no results for sites localized in languages other than English.
- The status for items copied with the Insane Mode for Office 365 will now be updated when performing a migration using Powershell.
- Mappings for permission levels are now be preserved after updating from an older version of Sharegate.
- Security groups and SharePoint groups are no longer matched to groups with similar names if an exact match cannot be found at the destination.
- Copying list columns that are based on site columns should no longer return an error if there are duplicate field links.
- Fixed an issue where an error could be raised when importing files from the file system using Excel.
- The New Document button should now create documents with the right content type after migrating document libraries.
- Site collections that have quota warnings can now be copied even if the destination quota is lower than the one specified in the warning.
- Fixed an issue where a wrong destination path could be displayed in the migration report when doing an Import from Google Drive.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong message could be displayed in the migration report for certain errors.
- Custom calendar views should now be migrated correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong SharePoint version would be returned on the parent site when attempting to reach one of its subsite with an invalid address.
- The Mirror option is now available when copying subsites.
- An error message should now be displayed when mapping authors and editors to SharePoint groups.
- Removed warnings that could be displayed when migrating groups without owners.
- Removed the 'Auto' option for the storage quota when migrating SharePoint 2003 and 2007 sites to Office 365.
- Fixed an issue where certain errors regarding the list view threshold were not displayed in the migration report.
- Authorization errors are now detected more quickly when copying documents.
- Sorting columns related to the Insane Mode for Office 365 in the migration report should no longer cause any issues.
- Improved an error message that could occur when using the Export to Excel feature.
- Improved an error message that could occur when updating Sharegate.