Version: Sharegate 5.8
- The Reporting interface has been revamped to make it easier to find the reports you want or build a new one. You can also pick your favorite reports to find them faster.
- A new action "Activate Auditing" has been added to the explorer to quickly activate it on your site collections, to allow you to use the Audit Report afterwards.
- The Insane Mode for Office 365 will now support incremental migrations.
- The errors and warnings in the Migration Report will now be on the individual items and documents when using the Insane Mode for Office 365 (instead of only having a summary on the Content entry).
- The Migration Report can now be exported in CSV format.
- Multiple sessions of the Migration Report can now be exported into the same file, both via the interface and via PowerShell.
- Migrated documents can now be filtered by file extension by using an option in the Property Template. You can choose if you want to limit the migration to specific file extensions or exclude some extensions.
- Migrating a Nintex workflow with the action "Set next state" to Office 365 will now support the parameter "Other value...".
- Migrating a Nintex workflow with the action "Create List Item" to Office 365 will now preserve the variable that holds the output item ID.
- The initializing time when migrating a Nintex workflow to an Office 365 tenant for the first time will now be reduced and there will be an indicator that the copy is taking longer because the service needs to be initialized.
- Users who have left the organization will now be preserved in the Created By and Modified By fields when migrating using the Insane Mode for Office 365.
Sharegate for Nintex
- Migrating Nintex workflows to Office 365 will now work as expected when a connection to the destination site is made with the browser authentication.
- Dependencies for Nintex workflows are now located correctly when the workflow is in a subsite.
- Dates that are in format other than English-US are now copied correctly.
- Numbers that are in format other than English-US are now copied correctly.
- External e-mail addresses that partially match SharePoint users account names or email addresses are no longer mapped to the SharePoint user.
- The "Launch forms in dialog" setting on Nintex Forms is now preserved correctly after the migration.
- The Audit Report will now display the following events correctly: App Permission Grant, App Permission Removed.
- The permissions matrix report will now display permissions for subsites that have identical names.
- Improved the performance of the permissions matrix report when handling sites with a large amount of subsites.
- Errors that occur while loading the permission matrix report will no longer prevent the remaining results from being displayed.
- Site collections in the Explorer will now be automatically expanded after establishing a new connection, even if a permissions matrix report was launched right before.
- Site collections that have identical display names are now loaded correctly in the Explorer.
- Elements in the Explorer's context menu will no longer be duplicated if multiple connections to the same site collection were made.
- All the columns for the permissions matrix report will now have the same size when they are exported to Excel.
- Sorting the "Created Date" and "Last Modified Date" columns in reports will now work as expected.
- Expanding the "NT AUTHORITY\Authenticated Users" group will no longer cause errors in the permissions matrix report.
- Removing a site collection administrator will now display an error if there's also an orphaned user that belongs to the site collection administrators.
- The "Find users or groups" window will now fetch users and groups faster when adding transformations.
- The icons in the "Current Sessions" window and in the status bar will now reflect whether errors occurred in their sessions.
- The list title will now be displayed in the "List" column in the "Cleaning Limited Access" results window.
- The errors that happens when Office 365 is importing in Insane Mode will now all be shown in the Migration Report.
- Displaying a list with a large amount of list items will no longer result in Sharegate being unresponsive.
- Blocked files in SharePoint will no longer be uploaded with a different extension name.
- Fixed an issue where some users could not be resolved if SharePoint indicated that multiple matches were found, even though a single result was returned.
- Sharegate will now try to fetch a document again at the source if SharePoint returns an empty response.
- Exporting a file with special characters towards Excel and importing it right after will now work as expected.
- Lists with validation formulas in a language other than English are now copied correctly.
- Files bigger than 4 GB are now handled correctly by Sharegate.
- Fixed a potential issue where an error message could be displayed when a popup overlapped another popup.
- Fixed issues that could cause queries on SharePoint 2010 and 2013 to fail if the server didn't have all the latest SharePoint patches.
- Fixed an issue where structure objects could be copied to the wrong location when switching to a different site or site collection through the user interface.
- Errors that occur while processing the version history of an item will now be displayed correctly in the migration report.
- Ampersand characters (&) are no longer replaced by underscores (_) when exporting files to Excel.
- Security groups that are site collection administrators will now retain their status after the migration.
- Calculated fields based on site columns are now copied correctly between sites with different locale settings.
- Sharegate will now filter out invalid site template mappings when a mapping file is imported.
- Fixed startup issues that could occur if a configuration file was corrupted.
- Content type IDs referenced in certain workflow actions are now migrated correctly.
- An error is now displayed when importing an Excel file if the destination path is invalid.
- Lookup fields that reference the ID field of an item are now copied correctly.
- Lookup fields that reference the display name of an item (through the use of a third-party tool) are now copied correctly.
- Fixed an issue where User Alerts could be selected in some property templates even though they weren't supported at the source.
- Fixed performance and memory issues when handling migrations with a large amount of sites.
- Surveys with "Rating Scale" questions are now copied correctly.
- Groups that are imported in the "Map users and groups" window will now display the right icon.
- Storage quotas for Office 365 are now handled in gigabytes instead of megabytes.
- Fixed an issue where some warnings in the migration report wouldn't be displayed.
- Sharegate will now attempt to recreate a list if its creation failed due to concurrency issues.
- Changed some labels in the "Bulk Edit Metadata" window.
- Migrating list with lookup fields and self-lookups from SharePoint 2003 to Office 365 will now work as expected.
- Copying pages from a site collection to a subsite will no longer trigger an error.
- Check-in comment for minor versions are now copied correctly if their major version is missing.
- Operations executed on SharePoint 2007 are now retried automatically when concurrency issues are detected.
- Authorization errors are now handled correctly when the web application is configured to use anonymous access.
- The content of multiple lines of text fields with the "Append Changes to Existing Text" setting will now be copied correctly.
- Documents that are larger than the maximum size permitted by SharePoint are now handled correctly during the migration.