Version: Sharegate 5.14
Custom Features Detection
- Sharegate now allows you to easily have visibility on custom features using our awesome SharePoint Inventory.
- Our export option offers clear details on whether custom features are activated, hidden, deployed, and if they will be supported for migration.
Export Lists and Sites with PowerShell
- Use PowerShell commands to access your entire farm or multiple sites to export your sites and lists to one or multiple destinations.
- Schedule your list or site exports - even run them in bulk - without having to be tethered to your computer!
- Corrected error which would inhibit the explorer from connecting to a new farm after connecting to and expanding another farm.
- Fixed bug that would cause information to be fetched from outside of selected scope (i.e. non-selected site tenants) when performing operations on explorer (such as add permissions).
- Corrected the filter results option when running a Report to include a single space as valid search criteria.
- Fix added to properly display error message in results when running an Audit Report on a SharePoint Foundation site (Audit Reports are not available with SharePoint Foundation sites).
- File Share Inventory will now successfully run on a mapped Network Drive.
- Corrected the PowerShell command "CopyListCommand" so that it will correctly detect the source when performing a migration using a PowerShell variable.
- Fixed bug that prevented sign-in for a migration from Google Drive when email address contains an apostrophe .
- Added functionality in migration which will allow you to migrate a Gantt Chart web part.
- Fields or lists which are hidden will remain hidden after migration.
- Corrected error that would prevent Draft Security from maintaining the same settings after migrating to a library with minor versioning in SharePoint 2013 and 2016.
- Prevented the potential issues that occur when multiple property templates have duplicate names by blocking the migration of a property template when there is another template with the same name at the destination list.
- Errors (when applicable) will now display correctly when migrating a Microfeed list using interactive mode.
- Fixed the connectivity error message which occurs when Sharegate Migration is unable to connect to a site. The message will now display the correct current version of SharePoint.
Sharegate for Nintex
- Prevented issue which would cause the creation of a duplicate workflow status column when migrating a list from Office 365 with Nintex.
- Fix which will allow the destination workflow association column to maintain the same value as the source association column after migrating a Nintex workflow.
- Fix which will allow Flex-Tasks in Nintex workflows to maintain their labels after a migration from SharePoint 2007 to Office 365.
- Removal of now obsolete warning message associated with the migration of Nintex workflows, that would indicate a template at the destination with the same name as a template at the source will be renamed.
- Updated the Sharegate logo in our services, license manager, and offline activation pages.
- You can now use the ESC key to exit the Feedback popup.
If you require assistance or have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org