Version: Sharegate 5.11.2
Sharegate for Nintex
- Fixed a possible error when migrating a Nintex Form with a "Calculated Value" control.
- Fixed a possible error when migrating a Nintex Form with a WebRequest and/or SQLRequest control from SharePoint 2010.
- Fix for certain conditions when migrating Nintex workflows to Office 365.
- The application no longer automatically follows URL redirections when trying to perform the authentication for the Office Graph API.
- Fixed a loading issue for the Office 365 Groups feature in the Site Explorer.
- Fixed an error when expanding a security group in the Permissions Matrix Report when there are more than 2000 disabled users on the targeted Office 365 tenant.
- No more unexpected "Sequence contains no elements" error while using Insane Mode for Office 365 to import to SharePoint.
- The Property Template is now loaded correctly in the Import-Document Powershell command for all parameter combinations.
- App Logs now regroup multiple transformations on a single item into a single line in the Details column.
- Validation adjustments to add rules for paths that are too long to be updated in Insane Mode for Office 365.
- Copying a list item using the Keep Both option in Insane Mode for Office 365 will no longer fail to create a second item when the item is already present at the destination.
- PowerShell command Export-Report now functions properly when exporting large migration session reports.
- Fixed tabs that could be unselected when in the Explorer > Edit screen.
- Fixed a minor UI glitch in the Explorer connection process.
- Fixed a problem with the PowerShell commands sometimes showing multiple "Busy network" windows instead of a single one.
- The error "An item with the same key has already been added." will no longer appear when migrating items with a Lookup field pointing on the same list to Office 365 using Insane Mode.
- Fix for reports losing their "Favorite" status on save.
- The application automatically now prevents the display of a popup window when one of the same kind is already visible.
- Fixed some UI issues in Sharegate Management when connecting directly to a My Site.
- Fix for expander display on empty groups in Explorer.
- Added a new Powershell parameter: "WaitForImportCompletion", that waits for the Azure import to be completed before returning the result.
- Fix to update the Migration Report with Azure import results with Powershell.
- Fixed errors on the list columns 'Compliance Flags' and 'Compliance Tags' when copying a document library from Office 365 to SharePoint On-Premises.
- Fixed an error when migration list items with a Date column value at the minimum supported value (01/01/1900) and that the regional settings are set to UTC+X at the destination.
- Fix to correct source URLs found in query string parameters.
- User resolving is now more intelligent and will match users from File System documents better.
- Fixed an error when copying a file with multiple versions from Google Drive when the first version of the file is empty.
- Fixed a timeout issue when accessing the reporting database from multiple processes.
- Fix for handling of some Document Set-based content types.
- Better display of Google Drive paths.
- Fixed an error when migrating a SP2013 Workflow with an action targeting a field of type "File" or of type "Computed".
- Fix to migrate webparts into a Publishing Site.
- Fix for duplicate tabs in the Sessions ribbon.
- Improve SharePoint navigation support to warn the user that some navigation settings won't be supported if changes have been made through AreaNavigationSettings.aspx without activating the feature SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure.
- Make sure to create record declaration fields before updating the view at the destination.
- Better handling of special characters in file names on Office 365.
- The Site Collection Pre-Check no longer displays unnecessary "The requested resource was not found" messages.
- Fix to correctly migrate a workflow using a content type that was deleted at the source.
- Fixed "The following values are unavailable" property errors showing up on Self Lookup fields when migrating from SharePoint 2003.
- Fix to correctly migrate multiples files with invalids characters.
- Fixed an issue with Document Sets that did not always have their approval status set correctly.
- Exporting documents to Excel now always exports their ID field as well. This makes editing Self Lookup values much easier as they point to a specific ID value.
- Better error handling for surveys with no questions.
- Sharegate now uninstalls all apps installed when deleting a site, allowing it to be deleted without errors.