With Sharegate you can activate or deactivate multiple features on different sites or sites collection at the same time. There are different ways to activate or deactivate features.
From the Explorer
The Explorer tree allows you to easily navigate your connected farms or tenants. You just have to explore to the Site Collection Features or Site Features objects. When selecting a feature you can Activate or Deactivate it from the actions buttons inside the details pane.
From a Report
1. You can list all the Sites and Sites Collection you want to activate or deactivate feature by running the reports "Site Collections with basic details" or "Sites with basic details".
2. Run the report and select your target. Then check all the sites or site collection you want and click on "Edit selected item(s)".
3. Select "Manage Site Collection Features" inside the drop down list then click on the "Select Features" link.
4. Select all the features and the state you want to apply.
5. Then click Apply. You'll see the Editing Results live.