Reports allow you to have better insight on your Office 365 and SharePoint environments.
Here is the list of the most popular built-in reports:
- Uncover the access your users and groups respectively have in your environments.
Site Collection Report
- A one-stop-shop to all the basic information you need on your Site Collections, including URL, size, modified date, number of subsites, site owners. and site administration.
- Provides you with a list of sites in your environments that have not been modified in 6 months or longer.
External User Report
- A list of all Office 365 external users that can access your Sites, Lists, Libraries, Folders, List Items, and Documents
- Get a complete list of all events that happen in your environment.
Orphaned User Report
- Provides you with all the user accounts that have been disabled in the Active Directory, but may have permissions associated to them or documents marked ad being authored by them.
- A one-stop-shop to all the basic information you need on your sites, including URL, size, last modified date, and site owners.
Checked Out Documents
- Provides you with a list of all the checked out documents that have never been checked in.