The migration report is a feature that allows you to see all the details of your migration. With the migration report, you will be able to filter (see Filter), sort, customize the columns to be displayed (see Manage Columns), and export the report to an Excel file (see Save to Excel).
- After you've launched Sharegate, the first thing you'll see is the Home Screen. To start a migration, click the "Migration" menu.
- Select the Migration Report in the ribbon.
- Choose some criteria to filter your sessions (see Filter).
- Click on Refresh to see the result.
- The migration sessions will be shown.
- Click on the Session identifier, or double click the row to open that session
- The session summary appears in the bottom left corner.
- The page navigation options appear in the bottom right corner.