This is a feature for migrating SharePoint site objects from one SharePoint site to another. With a simple drag and drop, it's possible to copy site collections, sites, lists, libraries, site columns, site content types, users, groups, permission levels, managed metadata and workflows.
1. After you've launched Sharegate, the first thing you'll see is the Home Screen. To start a migration, click the "Migration" menu.2. Select the Copy Site Objects feature
3. Connect to your source SharePoint site (see Connecting to SharePoint)
4. Using the explorer below, select your source site or subsite and click Next.
5. Connect to your destination SharePoint site (see Connecting to SharePoint).
6. Using the explorer below, select your destination site or subsite in the explorer and click Next.
7. Select the object type that you wish to migrate in the navigation pane.
8. The left explorer pane shows the lists and libraries in the source site, while the right explorer pane shows the lists and libraries in the destination site. In the left pane, select the lists and libraries you would like to copy to the destination site. Then, drag and drop them to the right pane or click on Copy.
9. Select the options for the copy (see Copy Lists and Libraries) and click Copy.
Note: When a Group is detected at the destination, Sharegate does not automatically update the group membership. To ensure that your group has been migrated properly, you can run a Permissions Matrix Report, or copy the group before copying the object to ensure source members are added to the destination.
10. Select the copy behavior between Interactive or Silent (see Silent vs Interactive mode).
11. The selected lists and libraries are now in the destination site.