Version: Sharegate 5.15.2
Copy Object Permissions using PowerShell
- You can now copy permissions from a SharePoint site, list, file or folder or a File Share file or folder to one or multiple destination SharePoint sites, lists, files or folders.
- You can now use your site settings to set the welcome page in your Office 365 site.
- Corrected issue with the buttons in the browser authentication pop-up window that would sometimes cause issues when trying to connect to an environment.
- Sharegate reporting now has better support for Office 365 share links.
- The audit report will now work with the new updates to Microsoft Office 365.
- Fixed an issue preventing the retrieval of information in OneDrive for Business when using Sharegate Management.
- You can now successfully connect to your Office 365 environment when you are using a custom realm.
- Connecting to your Office 365 environment using a HTTP site will no longer cause an error.
- When migrating on-premises, insane mode will not be used unless the Use Insane Mode By Default setting is toggled.
- Migrating a library in insane mode which contains Enterprise Keywords will no longer cause the migration to fallback to normal mode.
- Fixed an issue which would sometimes prevent the sorting of columns after a migration run on insane mode.
- Network error will no longer occur during container provisioning in Azure when using Insane mode and Office 365.
- You can now migrate files successfully even when there are non-printable or illegal characters in the file name.
- When you migrate custom forms but do not have the Customized Forms and Views option selected, Sharegate will use a default form in the destination.
- Corrected issue that would cause a migration error when a list at the source had a lookup column which targets a list in a parent site at the destination.
- When importing or exporting an excel document in Sharegate Migration, the software will no longer falsely interpret certain character combinations as code and edit those fields.
- Using browser authentication to connect to an environment in Explorer will not clear your Internet Explorer cache.
- Improved loading times for lists, even when the items have large item IDs.
- The new Office 365 browser authentication sequence is now supported.
- Corrected an issue that would sometimes cause authorized users to receive an authorization error message when migrating site objects.
Sharegate for Nintex
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause an error when a Nintex workflow with Lazy Approval enabled is migrated.
If you require assistance or have questions, please contact us at email@example.com