Version: Sharegate 5.12
- New Inventory Details section to pinpoint problems with specific files for the File Share Inventory
- Fixed a problem which caused some PowerShell commands to ignore the parameters "Template" and "TemplateName"
- Fixed the Insane Mode Import Packages sizes with Non Minimal Performance Settings
- The Find-CopySessions PowerShell command now outputs an array of Copy Sessions objects instead of only Copy Sessions Ids.
- Added a parameter to the Connect-Site PowerShell command to use credentials from another connection
- The name of Active Directory groups are displayed correctly in an audit report.
- Fixed role ordering in the permissions matrix report.
- Fixed a rare error when executing reports on documents or list items.
- Running two pre-check on the same source and destination and canceling one of the pre-check will not cancel the other pre-check anymore.
- Fixed an issue when using add or remove permissions actions with duplicate users.
- Fixed the querying of documents that would ignore the "Is Not" operator for Checked Out Status.
- Added an analysis rule to warn that the draft owner cannot be preserved and that after the migration, drafts will only be visible to the approvers.
- The pre-check will now display errors and warnings of skipped items.
- Handled an edge case when disconnecting from a site collection and cache key collision exists.
- Host-Named site collections will reuse the farm credentials when Sharegate is restarted.
- Fallback in normal mode when copying Discussion Boards to On-Premises
- Fixed an issue when adding site collection administrators if the connected user was not already site collection administrator.
- Fields in the Security panel will now display "Unauthorized" when you are not authorized to that information.
- Fixed errors on the list columns 'Compliance Flags Written Time' and 'Compliance Tags User Id' when copying a document library from Office 365 to SharePoint On-Premises.
- Fixed an issue where versions on a Google Drive file were at 0KB in size.
- File name that contains a special character (ex : &) during the copy process are now handled correctly.
- Fixed the mapping the Author or Editor column to a Text column from SharePoint 2003 and with versioning activated.
- The status of some items in the migration report could be stay to "Started" after migration finished.
- Content Type in the Excel export of a document library or list are no longer duplicated in the output.
- Added support of undefined culture (LCID 0) in the XML definition of SharePoint fields by implementing a fallback on a default culture.
- Web parts are migrated on the page Category.aspx during a migration of a blog site.
- As Office 365 allows tildes as the first character in a file name when the file name is forced, the tildes will be allowed during migration.
- For SharePoint 2016 all leading tildes in folder and document set names will be replaced.
- Fixed a possible error when using the "My Documents" view of Google Drive.
- Columns referencing an external content type in which the name of the system is not the same value as the system instance name are now migrated correctly.
- Improve the field mapping algorithm to handle some edge cases with the special behavior of SharePoint when there are field with long display name that generate internal name conflict in list that are not document libraries.
- If there are duplicates in LookupValues, we first try to convert the lookups using the key fields. If this method fails, we fallback on converting using the LookupValue.
- Fixed property mappings when using Excel.
- Fixed a particular case in assigning site collection administrator permissions if the connected user is farm administrator and does not have site collection administrator permissions or full control over the zone.
- Lists with calculated fields referencing columns with internal names longer than 32 characters are now correctly migrated.
- Sharegate will now stop an Excel copy if it contains an absolute path in the DestinationPath column and display a message explaining how to correct this.
- Fixed an issue that could occur when detecting if the Sharegate extension is available.
- A warning is logged when the zone where a web part resides cannot be identified, in which case the web part is added to the default zone.
- Sharegate now uses the Microsoft .NET 4.6 Framework
- Support for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 has been deprecated
- If you require assistance or have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org