When copying a Nintex form, Sharegate displays the following warning message:
The form is set to allow anonymous access, but anonymous access is disabled on the destination farm. You will need to activate the setting on the destination farm and republish the destination form.
This warning occurs because the new destination form being published to Nintex Live cannot be set to allow anonymous access, while the source form allowed it. This happens because the Nintex Forms settings on the destination farm do not allow forms to be published with anonymous access.
Here are the steps to follow to make sure the destination form still allows anonymous access:
- Open up your browser and navigate to the SharePoint Central Administration of your destination server.
- Click on Nintex Forms Management.
- Click on Live Forms settings.
- Click Yes in the 'Allow anonymous form submissions' box, then click OK.
- At this point, you can either perform the migration again using Sharegate, or manually republish the destination form:
- Navigate to your destination list in your browser.
- Click on Nintex Forms in the List tab in the ribbon.
- Click on Publish.