Version: Sharegate 5.13.2
Export to Excel in Sharegate Inventory
- After running Sharegate Inventory for SharePoint, you can now export all errors and warnings to Excel.
- Corrected bug in Insane Mode On-Premises which would falsely indicate a merge was incomplete.
- You can now download the unencrypted Manifest Package after importing content using Insane Mode when "Encrypt Insane Mode Data" is not selected as an option.
- Error message added in Migration to indicate that Insane Mode is not supported when the source and destination do not support it.
- When using Insane Mode for Office 365, the mapped user is always used by default instead of the source user, even when the mapped user is invalid.
- Rule notifying you of the number of checked-out files when running Inventory in Sharegate will now point to correct Knowledge Base article.
- Corrected bug that would keep site collections selected in Sharegate Explorer when performing permission actions.
- Better and more intuitive mouse click functionality in Sharegate Explorer to prevent unintentional modification of lists on different threads.
- Better handling when migrating new system fields in SharePoint 2016 and Office 365.
- Error message modified for clarity when a Calendar event cannot migrate due to some exceptions.
- When a text column is longer than 255 characters, the exceeding characters are truncated during Migration, and you will see a warning.
Sharegate for Nintex
- The "Send Notification" Nintex Action can now fully support and identify all references as attachments.
- Sharegate now supports the new Nintex Designer, version 2.0.3 for Office 365.
- Fix allows you to duplicate a list in Nintex Workflow for Office 365 during migration instead of moving the Nintex Workflow to a new list.
- General prevention of potential issues when migrating your Nintex Workflow.
- Better support for installation environments when installing as either Administrator or Not Administrator.
- We updated our End User License, Maintenance, and Support Agreement. Please view the changes here.
If you require assistance or have questions, please contact us at email@example.com