Version: Sharegate 5.6.2
- Browser authentication is now available in PowerShell.
Sharegate for Nintex
- Fixed the copy of workflows containing the action "Send an Email" from Office 365 to on-premises that was no longer working after the November 4th release of Nintex Workflows for Office 365.
- Fixed an streaming issue that could occur when using the Insane Mode on-premises.
- Fixed an issue that could occur with self-lookup columns when copying from SharePoint 2007 to Office 365 using the Insane mode.
- Added the "Edit" permission level in the Add/Remove Permissions actions.
- Removed the possibility to modify the same property twice during the same object Edit action. This could previously cause confusing behavior.
- Fixed a display issue with OneDrive for Business nodes in the Explorer when connected directly to a OneDrive for Business site.
- Fixed the copy of some specific cases of recurring calendar events.
- Fixed errors during the extraction of properties from some PDF files.
- Fixed a list view threshold error that could occur during the migration of list items.
- Site columns that are built-in in recent versions of SharePoint but that were created manually with the same internal name in old versions of SharePoint could cause a problem during the migration because they modified the built-in column at the destination. The manually created columns will no longer update the built-in columns and will be created beside it.
- Fixed an issue that could occur with InfoPath forms designed with a version of InfoPath in a language other than English.
- Values of calculated columns will now be exported with the Export from SharePoint feature.
- Objects that are not linked with a list will no longer show a wrong list in the migration report.
- Fixed the authors and timestamps on video document sets in SharePoint 2013.
- Improved the memory and CPU usage.
- Fixed the Bulk Edit for SharePoint 2007 that did not handle time zones correctly when editing dates.