We know you’ve been asking for it for a long time, we’re proud today to share the first Sharegate release notes.
- Browser authentication is available for management features
- Copy items from a view or copy a single item with PowerShell (see documentation Copy Content and Import Document)
- Additional documentation to help you resolve those issues:
- Sharegate cannot connect to SharePoint
- An unexpected error occurred: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error
- A cobalt error was thrown
- 502 (Bad Gateway)
- There is not enough space on the disk
- Calculated columns cannot contain volatile functions like Today and Me
- Performance Improvements:
- Performance gain when Sharegate is looking for users that don’t exist anymore
- Migration put on pause if we detect network issues
- New On-boarding flow - Better steps to activate or renew your licence.
- New website more focused on Use Cases and Features.
- Sharegate indicates "Completed Successfully" but there's an error inside the migration report when migrating a site as a subsite.
- Default Site template mapping generates an analysis error with PowerShell.
- Extract Title property on a specific document.
- Required Field can't be an "Ignore" value inside a property template
- Sharegate freezes during a migration.
- "Content Approval Status" value inside a property template when importing with excel.
- Mapping key management when importing with Excel in PowerShell.
- Merging multiple documents with versioning when importing with Excel.
- Double click on the refresh button makes lists and libraries appear in double.
- A required feature is not activated when copying a Community Site.
- ReputationScore property copy for a Community Site.
- License Key invalid if I have a space before the code.
- Case sensitivity problem in the list ID when copying a list form.
- NullReferenceException during InfoPath files conversion.
- Copying a wiki page that was unghosted at the source but ghosted after the copy.
- Publishing feature is not activated when copying a site as a subsite.
- Include OneDrive for Business when doing a search with all tenant children selected.
- View duplication while copying a list containing multiple views.
- Invalid item properties popup didn’t show the error message when the global list validation was broken.
- Server extension error when migrating a publishing site to a team site if the publishing infrastructure is activated.
- BDC errors if more than 100 results are returned.
- Popup alignment with the right preferred touch screen windows option.
If you need more details contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org