For online activation and deactivation, go here.
- Sharegate isn't able to contact the license server so it sent you to the offline activation page.
- You have access to your machine code (32 digit alphanumeric code) through your the Manage Licenses screen in Sharegate Settings, or the Offline Activation screen.
- Access Licenses in Settings, and click Activate Product.
- Click the link at the bottom right corner that says Offline Activation.
- If you don't have access to your browser (if you are completely offline). Copy your Machine Code and continue from an online machine. You can access the Offline Activation page through this link.
- Enter your License Key, Activation Name, First Name, Last Name, and email address.
- Click Download.
- A Shregate.sglic file will now download to your computer. If you are on another machine then your own, save the file to USB or send it to yourself via your preferred sharing method.
- Return to the Offline Activation screen in Sharegate, on your own machine.
- Click Import your license file.
- Access your Sharegate.sglic file in your Downloads.
- Select the file, and click Open.
- To verify the license, click Manage Licenses in Settings to see your Active Licenses.
- Sharegate is unable to contact the license server while deactivating so it connected you to the offline deactivation page.
- You have access to your machine code (32 digit alpha-numeric code) through your the Manage Licenses screen in Sharegate Settings, or the Offline Activation screen.
- On the Offline Deactivation page, insert you Machine Code (you can copy/paste it from Sharegate
- Click Generate deactivation code
- Once the deactivation code is generated, copy it into the Sharegate deactivation screen (You will need to return to Manage Licenses in the Sharegate app to access it).
- Click Deactivate
- You will receive a confirmation code. Copy it in, and click Confirm Deactivation.