The home screen is the first screen that's displayed when Sharegate starts.
After connecting to a first site, the home screen is your Explorer. From here, you can access all of the features that Sharegate has to offer.
Here's a quick description of the menu options:
- From the Explorer menu, you can:
Connect to your environments to navigate and manage your SharePoint and Office 365 objects.
- Drill down into the different objects of your site collections, and view details and information on each object.
- Access the Quick Actions Panel, that will allow you to easily access and manage reporting, security, and other options.
- This section will launch Sharegate Migration.
- From the menu, you can access pre-built reports or create your own. These reports are classified in several categories.
- All tasks history:
- Whenever you perform a management operation, a complete history of the changes performed is automatically kept by Sharegate. You can click on a task to reference it again, as well as export its contents to Excel.
- The application settings (General, Licenses, and Advanced).
- If you have any suggestions or comments about Sharegate, click here, we'd love to have your feedback.
- The help icon is a direct link to our support and documentation webpage