While the Pre-Check Report process is running and once it is completed, you can get a list of all the items affected by a warning or message that has been reported.
- First, select the warning or error whose list of items you wish to consult.
- The Item Count column displays the number of items affected by the warning or message. While the Pre-Check Report process is running, this number will be automatically updated.
- Simply click this number or double-click on the item to open the list of items in a separate tab.
- Since the Pre-Check Report process may still be running in the background, you can use the Refresh button to update the grid and display newly found items.
- To get information to help you resolve the problem, click on the How to solve link.
- You can also view the details of a specific item by double-clicking on the item in the grid.