See things differently? This article reflect Sharegate Desktop version 7.0 or greater. Manually update to the latest version or download the legacy Migration manual on our version page.
- Select the action you want to perform from the Migration menu.
- Connect to the desired Source Environment by clicking Connect Source.
- Select the structure you want to copy.
- Click Next.
- Connect to the desired Destination Environment by clicking Connect Destination.
- Select Site Collections from the list of Site Objects.
- Select the site you want to copy from the source and either drag and drop it into the destination or click Copy Now. If you want to copy only a subsite, double-click the site to access it. See Advanced Copy if you need to apply specific parameters. Note: If you select "Don't Show me this message again" when prompted on the Copy Now pop-up, there is no way to re-enable the confirmation, and your migration will start immediately once you drag and drop or click Copy Now.
- Once the action is completed, the migration report will show any successes, warning, or errors. See Migration Report for more details.