You can download the content of your Site Collection, OneDrives, Subsites, and/or libraries. See this note on metadata.
Do the following:
- Select the site, object, or document you would like to download from the Explorer.
- Click in Quick Actions.
- Select your preferred configuration.
- Select your preferred download location.
- Click OK.
- The download will now initialize. You can click Load More Results as it initializes.
- You will find the data where you saved it once it is done, and you can also view it on the results screen or in All Tasks.
If you would like to export your results as an Excel file, do the following:
- Click the Manage Columns button and/or click Filter the results.
- Select your preferred columns/filter options.
- Run another export by clicking
- Select where you would like to save the file.
- Click OK.
When you download your content, the metadata will be stored in an external Excel spreadsheet that will be created in the top level folder at your destination. The actual file properties (i.e. Created, Modified) will not be preserved, and will take the current timestamp and the user account connected through Sharegate.