See things differently? The gifs and screenshots on this article reflect Sharegate version 5.23 or greater.
In order to find Site Collections associated to Office 365 Groups, do the following:
- Click Reporting
- Click New Report
- Select Object Type > Site Collection
- Specify Site Template > is > Team Site (Office 365)
- Select your preferred columns or leave as is.
- Select your target.
- Click Continue (with or without saving, your preference).
- You will now have a list of all site collections associated to an Office 365 Group in your report results.